Saturday, October 4, 2008

Long time...

So I haven't been on here since July. Wow how time flies. Lily is 4 months now and such a happy baby. She laughs and smiles and is almost rolling over. I have a feeling she is going to progress a lot faster than Kailyn did. Kailyn didn't roll over until she was 7 months.

She is almost there. It won't be long before she gets all the way over.



Jen, Lily's babysitter took these pictures. She looked sooooo cute in her bonnet.


Lets play a game! Which of the pictures below is Kailyn and which one is Lily?




The 1st is Lily the 2nd is Kailyn. How can they look this much alike??? The funny thing is before I took this picture of Lily, I had the same outfit on her that Kailyn has on in the picture, but I took it off Lily to feed her cereal.

No comments: