Friday, February 20, 2009

February 20th, Already?

Well, it has been awhile since I have posted anything. Time sure does fly fast!
Here are a few updates. Kailyn turned 5 in November. Wow! She starts kindergarten next year. Lily is 9 months old. My kids always seem to hit milestone on memorable days. Lily rolled over for the first time on Election Day. Then she sat up by herself on Christmas Eve. She got herself into a sitting position from her stomach on Groundhog's Day. She didn't start crawling on Valentine's Day or President's Day, so I guess it will be St. Patrick's Day! Still no teeth yet! I wish they would come soon so she would stop teething/drooling so much.


Here are a few pictures from the last couple of months. Hopefully I will be better about keeping more up to date on this blog. Til Then!

Kailyn's 5th Birthday


Jason made this cake. It took him almost a whole day to make!








I love the next two pictures of Lily and Kailyn.

Lily: 7 months
Kailyn: 5 months


Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Valentine's Day 2009
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

No comments: